Friday, January 20, 2012

Dirty Laundry 13

I got a message from Walsh asking if I'd caught this week's show yet.  I had not, and didn't even realize it had been posted online yet.  So I decided to check.   It was up and running so to speak.  As always, I ended up fast-forwarding through much of it till I spotted the DoubleStarr. 
I can not even tell you what made me decide to actually pay attention but I did.  I'd been having this weird sick feeling since the message from my cousin, then I heard it.   The theme song for my tag team.   The Celebrity had returned.

Here I thought I was going to find out something really horrible the way my cousin was taunting me about watching the show. 

The Celebrity looked good. Then again he always looks good.

And had he been sitting here beside me when I watched it, he would have slapped me upside the head because that sick feeling turned into this weird cry-laugh thing for a brief few seconds.  Yes, he's got some really crazy affect on me and I can't understand it myself.  Which I think he totally gets his rocks off on knowing that he can make me react like a 12 year old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment