Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Can I have that in writing

A few months ago, I mentioned about how I was sent an email from one of the dating sites I used to be part of; saying that this one guy wanted to meet me.
I also mentioned, that personality wise, he was totally what I was looking for, but physically anything but.  You might also remember I stated in the post, that if he ever bothered to actually message me, I would at lest have a chat with him.
Well, seems he still wants to meet me.  I got another email from the site once again saying he's got me on his list of who's who on there. {or still though I'm still not sure how given I have not been active on that site in almost a year}
No, he did not actually send me a personal email. Not even an introduction. 
So why then you might be thinking, would I even bring it up again?  Because I did say here on this blog back in April, that I would at lest chat with him if he messaged.

Anyone want to weigh in on this one?  Should I or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment