Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits -July 5th

There seems to be a new player in our little game.  Though I'm not too sure where he stands.
T.C. is one of the new guys working at the grocery.  He's on check out most of the time.  Yesterday, when I was there, I chatted with Storm for a few minutes before T.C. came sliding up and interrupting us.  No problem, he works there.
Today, I ended up going through T.C.'s check out because it was the shortest line.  Stupid me.  We hit a horrid day of + 29 c which had a humidex of +34c.  I was melting completely. 
T.C. leaned over and made the comment about how he's never seen anyone hot in the store. Big toothy grin, and attitude to spare. I was in no mood for games today.  As I was leaving, Doris who was heading outside for her smoke break, leaned in towards me and simply said "That one's trouble."

I'm still not too sure the trouble T.C.'s wanting to brew has anything to do with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment