Saturday, July 30, 2011

She flaked

I got a text around noon from Musician telling me another girl flaked on him for a date.   My gut reaction was to say "welcome to my world now you know how I felt with those guys"   But I did not, instead I asked if he wanted to meet me for coffee.
Oh why did I do that?   

He met up with me out at the electronic store where I was trying to find a new printer.  The one I could afford did not have any toner available in store and the sales guy could not order any.  I had to forgo my printer today and will have to try another store tomorrow.   Another road block for my novel. 

We had our coffee, and he told me about his latest complications in dating and I stared at the display case of dvds that were on sale.   Yes, my biggest addiction besides The Celebrity and The Other Guy is movies okay, lest it's not drugs.  SATC's Carrie had shoes, I have dvds.

He wanted to know what he's doing wrong to make these women bail on him.   I was tempted to give him a run down in why I believe he's pushing them away, but I held my tongue for a bit and just asked him what he thinks the issue is.
He keeps coming back to the fact he's only attracting heavy set women to him.  The women whom he's attracted to are the ones who are standing him up. 
Seriously, I could sit here and point out the fact he seems to have no clue when he's invaded someone's personal space, or that he never puts down his cell phone... dudes he talked to me from the toilet this morning I kid you not... so gross really so gross.  

My day ended about an hour ago when I was on my way home from mother's, via the Starbucks located in the grocery; where upon I was standing behind a very slow moving Zane as he gathered up store carts. Then stood around as the line in the Starbucks expanded to reach the doors while the new guy flirted with this girl who just did not want to move to the side for the rest of the customers even though she wasn't even getting anything.
I ended up sitting down for a few minutes, watching the length of the Starbucks and the express check out where Zane was.  

I am curious to find out who has more groupies,  Zane or the new Starbucks Guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment