Saturday, July 23, 2011

Secret

"You know who it is and you're not telling."

I turned around to see Bobby standing behind me. I was sitting in the coffee shop waiting for my sister.  I swallowed a too large gulp of coffee thinking what do I say to this.  Bobby, as you might remember is JTGG's boyfriend.
I knew what was sort of going on with JTGG, and I did not want to have to tell Bobby.  I was actually thinking of just giving him this blog url.  Then he put his own iced cap down on the table, sitting down across from me.

"Your Mr. Scratchy."   he did the air quotes too, rolling his eyes.  "You know full well who it is but you're being a snot and not telling. It's driving JTGG nuts. Why are you not saying who it is?  Please tell me it's one of your little wrestlers."

I think I let out a very large sigh that would be movie worthy.  I nearly laughed then.

Me-: "Um. Yeah. You can say that I think I know who it is. I'm like 98% sure."

Bobby-: "But you're holding out because of 2% of doubt? That's not like you.  You Darling, never stop when you think you've got a puzzle. You would give Sherlock Holmes a run for his little British bum. You're real reason for not telling?"

Me-: "If I say then Jor will grab his magick stuff and you know, destroy my life with it. Good enough answer?"

Bobby-: "That's all you're going to give me aren't you? You know, I get that you all are Wiccan and shit, but he's too easy to jump to that stuff. Don't you dare tell him I said that or I will deny it and kill you. I'm tripping over f**king dragons and Buddhas and crap in our apartment. Do you know I can't have my dad over because if he sees all that witchcraft stuff he'll freak. But I really think you should tell Jordan who it is. Or at lest tell me"  he sipped his ice cap swinging one leg under the table.

Me-: "I can't. Won't and not going to. So you're just going to have to deal with it."

Bobby-:"But you do know?"

Me-:"Like I said, I think I might but until Mr. Scratchy comes out of the shadows of the foggy streets of wherever he is right now, I can not say for sure. So we're just going to have to say it is most likely one of four.  That I am aware of and leave it at that."

Bobby-: "Huh. Tease. I need some real gossip right now been too long since I heard from Nathan."  I looked at him with a very puzzled look about to ask who that was when he rolled his eyes blushing then answered that it was his ex.  "We're still in touch. And before you say anything. Just friends. Nothing naughty or bad or good or fun for that matter. When I am dating someone I'm only dating them. So don't get any ideas. Unless you're idea is to tell me who you think your little lover is."

Me-:"I can not tell something I do not know. all I have right now is thoughts, guesses, feelings, gut reactions, what ifs, maybes, and could it sorta bes."

He leaned across and touched my arm.  "And half your body scratched to shreds."

Me-: "And yeah that."

No comments:

Post a Comment