Monday, July 4, 2011

Mindless Monday July 4th 2011

I have admitted before, that I have not felt any kind of spark with anyone in well years.  There have been zero butterflies, and I can't remember the last time a man made me weak in the knees.
None of that has changed.

But I find myself every day nearly, looking forward to talking to this one guy.  I find myself, slightly more relaxed when I bump into him. A guy who just a few months ago I wanted to throw out of a window every time I bumped into him. That guy being Storm.

Is this a crush? I keep telling myself that it can't be, simply because when I do talk to him, there is no nervousness, no blushing, no having to look everywhere but his face, no stumbling over my words. 
I do not remember the last time I was this comfortable talking to a man either. {well other then addressing The Celebrity and The Other Guy in my blogs over the last few years}

I do not mix relationships with friendships.  For me, they've always been two very different things.  So, here I am, trying to sort out my feelings, wondering if I'm setting myself up for something that I won't be able to fix? Wondering if this is even anything to be wondering about?

And of course, I can't help but wonder... can you have a crush on someone you're not even attracted to?

No comments:

Post a Comment