Monday, July 18, 2011

Something is brewing

I was in the grocery when Storm walked past. I got the impression at first that he was going to pretend he didn't see me, but oddly enough, he doubled back and tapped me on the shoulder asking how everything was going. When I asked him how things are with him, he made a face as if I'd punched him, and simply said he's been busy.
I sort of brushed it off as I was in a rush. Few minutes later, I was checking out, and spotted him talking to one of the new girls. She was hanging off his every word as if they were made of gold. This is not the girl he's been dating either by the way.
I got stuck talking to The Drama Queen for a few minutes, and when I got outside to the parking lot, Storm and this new girl were sitting having a smoke. Storm, spotted me and started to circle the table where the staff sit for their breaks.
They were in a conversation, then he just up and started to ask me about stuff as I walked past.  He made it apoint to stay standing. I can honestly say I've never had a guy stare at my boobs so long in my life, and I was only standing there for about 90 seconds.
I have no idea what his deal is.  I keep saying this, that I just can not figure him out.
The girl he was hanging around with was obviously either involved with him or hoping to be by her body laungage, yet he didn't seem like he cared that he was flirting with me.

I know I myself have been lately leaning towards a crush on him, but after this little episode today, I can't help but compare him to a few guys I've gotten involved with in the past.  The red flags are starting to make me think that he's not what he so far seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment