Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dear Mr. Scratch... two

The other day, while I was being quized on the wheatgrass by JTGG, I had to speak up and ask him something.
Why it was he's repeatedly made comments about how he does not think I'll get my happy ever after when Mr. Scratchy finally tells me who he is?

He pointed out the fact his own soulmate is a woman. This confused me for a second then realized, he was getting on about the fact that they were not sexually compatable. Okay, but they also gave it a honest try for a good 7 years.

JTGG-: "And it was a lie wasn't it? I was miserable. I still love her, will always be friends with her, but my soulmate ended up not being a gay man."   {he laughed for a few seconds and oddly got quiet} He had been married to Gilly, the former Dominatrix.

Me-: "But soulmate love. Should trump everything."

JTGG-: "What? hahahaa."  {he shrugged, playing with his straw again actually looking sort of sad} "I think, I think that had I met her now and not back in high school, it would have taken a different path."

Me-: "You think you would be with her now ?"  {don't ask me why I sort of got my hopes up that he was going to say yes on that. Maybe because I remember how the two of them were together. Best friends, shared everything, had a weird shorthand to the point you would think they were reading each other's mind}

JTGG-: "No. I mean, we might have started that store we were talking about. Really Darling, you need to give up on her and I. I did. Tres tres not doing. Why you ask anyway?"

Me-: "You know full well why I asked. I don't know. There is a part of me that looks at this in awe. Just knowing that there is someone on this planet, and yes just going on the omens and stuff, and having seen you two, and the way Nura and her huband is, the way my grandparents were. Knowing that he's out there, on this planet there is a part of me that is thankful and happy and very aware that half the world never finds theirs or are even aware...."

JTGG-: "I still say we should magick Mr. Scratchy. Make him come to you."

Me-: "....NO! For the millionth time. No spells. I don't want to screw it up. It will be what it is meant to be WHEN. Got it! And can I finish,"

JTGG-:"I don't understand why you're so angry about it? But whatever." {he finished off his iced coffee and started to play some more with the straw chewing it}

Me-: "I'm being serious. For once in my timeframe, I'm being serious here. AND there is a part of me that is not understanding how he could be out there and not with me you know. Jor, did you not learn anything over the years?"

JTGG-: "I get it. I do. You want this guy but you want him to want you too. What's not to get? But, in the mean time, you can't put yourself on a shelf. Date!"  {then he started to hunt for change heading in the direction of the bus stop.} "I just don't think you will get what you want completely. Specially since ... hahahahaha.... since you're not over your ex. There pink elephants that have been tip toeing around us like icicles are now visable. " {he moved his arms around in large circles and hopped. nearly pranced as he moved on to the bus stop.Wiggled his ass at me }

No comments:

Post a Comment