Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pizza land-shark

You know those old Saturday Night Live skits from like the 1970's/early 80's where someone would open the door to find the "land shark" standing there...yeah that's what went through my mind when the buzzer went when the delivery guy showed up. 
I opened the door, and nearly fell backwards, as Johnathan was standing there.  Yeah, the old pizza dude. I thought he didn't work there anymore because he hasn't been our delivery dude in months.  And I was having one of those mouth -open-before-brain-works days.  I literally said "what the hell are you doing here?"

Poor guy had this horrible shocked look on his face. He cleared his throat and handed me the order blushing.

I actually feel stupid now. Really really stupid.

So, Mr. Scratchy...I got the overwhelming sense of confusion and dizziness.  Did you get hit in the skull today?   Like say an hour ago ? (just before 4pm EST)


No comments:

Post a Comment