Sunday, February 16, 2014

10pm Feb 16th

(let's do this Bridget Jones's Diary style)

Cups of coffee consumed today: 4 and a half (spilled some)
Pages written on fairy tale today: 0
Number of Sex and the City episodes watched today: 4 
Times today a variation of the name Johnathan has popped up : 5 (two Johnny Cash songs, grocery store check out guy named Jon, lead character in movie I watched today named John, man who walked past me in grocery while talking to his buddy on cell phone who was named John)

While I was at the grocery shocked at the lack of much of anything on the shelves because they apparently didn't get their deliveries today, Storm came up beside me, for no reason. He looked at me twice, nudged my shoulder so that I turned to look at him, then looked at me again and said "Oh hi didn't see you there." with this big grin on his face.
Then as he was turning to answer someone's questions, this chain that he's been wearing around his neck for awhile, sipped out of his shirt. There was a wedding ring on the end of it. He grabbed at it at lightening speed, tucked it back into his shirt saying "You didn't see that."

So, Storm's married and he's hiding it. That's just so wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment