Thursday, February 27, 2014

We made a boo-boo

Was watching The Big Bang Theory, and I got a message from my cousin Walsh. "You need to see this." there was a link.

Me-:"Will it upset me?"

Walsh-:"No. Shouldn't."

Me-:"What is it?"

Walsh-:"Your boys. Rebel without a Cause and Mad Hatter doing an interview."

Me-:"And I want to see this why?" 

Walsh-:"Just watch it."  I punched in the link and then hit pause when the youtube came up.  I wasn't sure I wanted to see whatever it was he was wanting me to see.  I finished watching Big Bang Theory, and decided to watch the second half of the rookie wrestling (I had the dvr recording it, which ended up being a repeat from a few months ago) and got another message from Walsh. "You watch it?"

Me-:"Nope, can't. Just tell me what's in it."

Walsh-:"Trust me, you need to see this interview."  

Okay, I sucked it up and watched the interview which was from earlier this month. "Okay, so Mad Hatter is unable to sit still, a complete flirt and Rebel without a Cause seemed angry. Why did I need to see that?"

Walsh-:"I think you jumped to conclusions. It's safe...you can get over your writer's block and make the fairy tale better. So it doesn't suck."

Me-:"That I jumped to conclusions? You're the one who pointed that whole thing out and pushed me, into the conclusions face first."

Walsh-:"Get over it. Obviously we were wrong. That should make you happy?"

Me-:"How? Why? Obviously? All it proves is that he's straight."   Writer's block doesn't work like that. I don't work like that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment