Monday, February 3, 2014

Feb 3rd 2014

"Seriously the Peacock?"   this was from my cousin Walsh.  I see he caught up with the latest part of the fairy tale.

Me-:"Yes. You don't like?"

Walsh-:"So you've found your new 'muse'?"

Me-:"No. Just was watching the rookie show the other day and thought he'd make a great villain."

Walsh-:"You watching the show tonight?"

Me-:"Yes."

Walsh-:"And??????"

Me-:"It's been okay so far. I liked the promo the Swamp Preacher did. Reminded me of something..."

I made my cousin wait like ten minutes before I said anything else, left him hanging.

Walsh-:"What's it remind you of?"

Me-:"The piece in the fairy tale I wrote few days ago. There's been no Dimmer yet tonight. Wonder of Rebel without a Cause has any bones in his neck? The falls he takes sometimes..."

Walsh-:"What's wrong?"

Me-:"Nothing. What's wrong with you?"

Walsh-:"I'm great! You're the one sounding like you don't want to talk."

He never wants to have a real conversation anymore. Hasn't in a really long time. Even I, who ducks grown up situations as much as possible, know that this loop of sugary chats can't go on forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment