Monday, February 17, 2014

17th feb

I had come in to do a post on a random episode of SATC, but I got interrupted. I should have known it was coming, the usual message from cousin asking if I was watching the wrestling tonight.
Yes, sort of.

Walsh-:"What do you mean sort of? Either you're watching or you're not."

Me-:"It's on, I'm sitting here in front of the tv, but I've been trying to write. DVR is taping so I'll flip through it later catch what I missed."

Walsh-:"Did you see your man?"

Me-:"I heard the Pack's promo and Werewolf King's match, yeah. Why?"

Walsh-:"Don't sound so excited."

Me-:"Okay I will try to keep it to myself."

Walsh-:"So when they break your boys apart and have them feud against each other, where's your loyalty going?"

Me-:"That's one of the stupidest things you've ever said to me. And you mean if."

Walsh-:"No, I mean when."  another message came in less then thirty seconds later.  "????????"

Me-:"Depends on what they do with the characters."

Walsh-:"What do you mean?"

Me-:"Just what I said. Depends on how the characters evolve?"

Walsh-:"What's wrong with you tonight?"

Me-:"I haven't written anything in over a week. I'm really trying to fight writer's block."

Walsh-:"It's just writer's block. Nothing to be a bitch about."

Me-:"Really? Okay, you go and not be able to poop for a week get clogged up and gassy and then tell me how bitchy you are. That's the way writer's block is. You get mentally and emotionally clogged up."

Dead silence. I got up got a coffee. When I sat down to watch the end of the show, I got another message.

Walsh-:"Potty mouth."


No comments:

Post a Comment