Tuesday, February 11, 2014

99 Plus One

"I was reading your blog, and I'm curious, who do you think it is?"  my cousin's wife asked.  She had been at the pharmacy when I went to the grocery, which is in the same building, so we were chatting for a bit while we were standing around waiting for her prescription to be filled. I was a bit taken a back that she's been reading the blog, as I was under the impression she didn't approve of it.

Me-:"Who are we talking about?"

WW:"You don't agree with Walsh that your mystery man is this wrestler? So, who is it?"

Me-:"Uh...er...I have no idea. Could be him, could be someone else?"   I waited to see if there was anything else before trying to change the topic. Storm wandered past us but he didn't acknowledge us.  "How is everything with you?"

WW-:"Fine, the usual. The kids are good, L. is driving me insane staying with us. Lest she's suppose to be, but..." she rolled her eyes. "She spends all her time at the bar or with whatever piece of crap she's picked up at the bar, so she's rarely home. Really stressing out Walsh and his mom. Well, moms plural. His real mom, and his dad and step mom are all you know..." she checked her cell phone clearing her throat.  "Right, your blog. Say something nice about me on it later eh? I'll even talk about who you think your mystery man is so that you do add me."

Me-:"Huh...okay...um Dimmer? Rebel without a Cause, could be Mad Hatter? Still a slim chance it's The Celebrity."

WW-:"Yeah I don't even know who half those guys are. I know they're wrestlers. Were they on last night?"   

Me-:"Mad Hatter and Rebel without a Cause were. Dimmer wasn't, and The Celebrity doesn't work for Company #1."

WW-:"I'll have to pay attention to the show figure out who you're always talking about."

Me-:"Sure." 

Her prescription was finally ready and she turned to get it. "You really should take Walsh's option cause as much as I hate to say it, he's right like 99% of the time. So annoying."



No comments:

Post a Comment