Monday, February 24, 2014

Late Coffee Continued

I was watching the match just now, trying to finish my now cold coffee, when another message came in from my cousin.  "You cut me off so you could blog?"

Me-:"We were done."

Walsh-:"No we weren't."

Me-:"Oh. Well...continue then."

Dead silence.

Walsh-:"He looks like he was outside."

Me-:"What? Who?"

Walsh-:"Mad Hatter."

Silence on my end this time.  I made a fresh coffee, then half way listened to the so called main event.

Me-:"Sure. Smoke break?"

Walsh-:"???? I'm in my pajamas  too cold to go outside and can't smoke in the house."

Me-:"No, not you, you goof! Mad Hatter...you mentioned him looking like he'd been outside..."

Walsh-:"Oh! Hahaha! I thought you meant...nevermind. It's late I have to work tomorrow."

Me-:"Well what did you want?"

Walsh-:"Nothing. Just to yell at you for blogging in the middle of the conversation."


No comments:

Post a Comment