Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday coffee

Getting up early is both good and bad.

I finally had a chance to catch up with Friday's wrestling.  Yay.  But I've been thinking about something Mavis said yesterday.  She doesn't care for her niece's boyfriend.  Yes, you read that right, the seven year old has a 16 year old niece. Mavis's oldest sister is my age...anyways, we were sitting here yesterday, while I was babysitting, and she out of nowhere turned to me, rolled her eyes, flipped her hair and said she didn't want to go to her sister's house because Daffiny's boyfriend would be there. When I asked why she didn't care for him, she just got up went to the kitchen and started to avoid me.

Seriously, if Daffiny's anything like her mom, I'd hate to see what kind of bottom of the barrel boyfriend she has. In any case, it can't be good if Mavis chose to come stay with me over going there. It's been plaguing my mind all since yesterday.

It's a good thing I don't have any kids, I would make a horrible mom. Panicking over everything.

Side note, I managed to scrape up a short piece on the fairy tale. It didn't quite connect to the rest of the fairy tale as I had first thought, but it's enough to keep the writer's block from falling down around me like a ton of bricks. I think if I shift my attention just a few degrees to the left for a bit, making the character based on Rebel without a Cause the current main character, I might be able to salvage it. At lest till a new proper crush happens to give me a new muse.

Which brings me to Friday's wrestling. Rebel without a Cause took over a segment. He needs to do that a lot more. He needs a bigger spotlight period.

Well, enough panicking and conspiracies for one cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment