Thursday, February 27, 2014

Jealous much

I have been sitting here for the last two hours, trying to write something for the fairy tale, have about a half a hand written page, most of which is crossed out because it's just not working. So I decided to distract myself by watching an episode of Charmed and hanging out again on the fashion site.
I got a private message from someone on there who had seen some of the creations I put together, and who also lives in my area. We chatted, ends up she's another big fan of Mad Hatter (she's even going under a combo of his stage names) and Werewolf King (does no one have internet love for Rebel without a Cause?) and then I found out the girl, who is only 20 years old, dated one of my exes.
This floored me. 

I literally sat here, doing a double take when she mentioned -----'s name, and described this old t-shirt he wore everywhere that had an old cartoon from the 1980's on it.  Took me a bit to process what she was telling me.

I was beginning to think this was a prank by my cousin or something, so yes, I checked out her profile, saw a bunch of photos of her at meet and greets with bands I've never heard of, and even...Mad Hatter. 

I've been one upped by a kid.

So, not a prank, and I'm still left in a strange numbed shock.  I'm jealous. I'm jealous this kid has a cooler life then I do, and I'm jealous that my ex ----- who is only five years younger then I am, is sleeping with girls who are fifteen years younger then he is.

This is bad. Very bad. I feel like a jilted wife.

Talk about a cosmic joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment