Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 15th 2013

No cute titles today. Just felt the need to come in and write something, Mr. Scratchy.

I hope your day is a comfortable one, Herman, wherever it is you might happen to be today.  I was going to watch last night's wrestling, but I just can't seem to bring myself to do so.
I think maybe, just maybe the crush on Mad Hatter might finally be toning down some. I can't seem to shake it, but it's not as obsessively needful as it was few weeks ago when I was still writing the first draft of the novel.
And I suppose, depending on who you really are, that might be seen as a good thing or a bad thing.

Well, I imagine you reading this right now, iPod on, maybe you decided to scrap through some of the posts on here and find some of the songs I've talked about over the years, and make a playlist ?  See, now that would be cool.   Anyways, I imagine you listening to music while reading this, a slight smirk on your lips, maybe even blushing if you're not alone.  Your buddy leaning over your shoulder, reading along cause he's bored. And I think he's got mustard on his face and you haven't told him cause it's funny.

Okay Mr. Scratchy, Herman, have a good rest of your day, and as always, I hope I made you smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment