Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kiss and Tell

As you can see, any man who gets anywhere near me has to be prepared to have details end up out there.  Either in a semi-casual chat with one of my buddies or as material for my written works.
So, I couldn't expect less from the guy about me right?

Here's the thing, boys, we know you all kiss and tell too.  Even when you promise that you're not that kind of guy, we know someone somewhere is hearing at lest bits and pieces of what happened or what you thought about what happened/didn't happen. 

But according to a recent "study"  done by Cosmo {oh yeah cause they're really reliable}  a whopping 53% of men tell everything.
Really?  Wow that's a lot of chatter, no wonder they never want to talk to us about relationship stuff cause they are too talked out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment