Monday, August 22, 2011

A blast from the past

In 2009, I had a few dates with this guy who was a look alike for the Double Starr. 
This DSLookaLike, was a MMA fighter here in the area, on the same spiritual path as me, and creepy.
We were talking on webcam one night and he just started to masturbate as if I wasn't talking to him. 

DSLL was not shy about getting naked on camera, nor was he shy about anything in the sex department.

No, I never actually slept with him.   

Twice in the past week, he's popped up in the neighbourhood.   Once a week ago when I was coming home from a walk,  and this afternoon when I was passing the grocery on my way home.   I haven't seen or heard from DSLL in two years then suddenly  poof there he is.

Both times, he's spotted me and turned away like he's trying to fade into the wall.  Should I be insulted ?
I think I might just chalk him up to a ghost haunting the joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment