Monday, August 29, 2011

You got Male

You've heard me get a bit on the touchy side before about how some dating sites use your profile for their ads if you delete yourself, so therefore it's better to be "hidden"  when you don't want to be on the site any more.

I've been in "hidden" mode now for a very long time, which should mean that I should not end up on someone's match list or in searches.   But for some reason I seem to every so often, and I get sent these "so and so added you to their favs/they want to meet you/they winked at you"  emails.

Weirdly, I got a few messages tonight from a guy over on one of the dating sites.  So I logged in to see what the situation was. 

I remember now why I have a distaste for local men, they are so f**king pushy!

This one I have to admit, is cute.  He's my type, short dark hair, nerdy, and a fan of Gordon Ramsey.  But, damn, this boy is pushy.    Zero on the score board.

No comments:

Post a Comment