Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Zaniness of it part 4

I walked into the grocery this morning for milk on my way to mothers and as I turned the corner around the Starbucks, I thought I saw something.  Or I should say someone.
It was Zane with a very cutting edge look happening.

He spotted me, and ran towards me with his hands deep in his pockets, leaning his neck towards me as if offering up his skull for me to pet or something.

The boy had gone and gotten himself a mohawk and suddenly was wearing glasses. I sort of stared at him for a brief few seconds then asked "what's up with The Celebrity cut?"
He shrugged and said that he thought he'd give it a try out.   I then complimented his glasses and he blushed five shades of red.

Zane-: "Thanks. I really appreciate hearing that."

I wanted to ask him for coffee sometime but chickened out. Instead, I picked up the milk that my mom had called me asking to get for her, got in line at The Drama Queen's check out, and watched over her shoulder as Zane was quickly engulfed in a sea of women.
It's like his groupies come out of the shadows like leeches on whales.  Whoever he does date, I hope she's both very confident and knows how to throw a few uppercuts, because women are always trying to score him.

No comments:

Post a Comment