Monday, August 1, 2011

Dirty Laundry 4

"He's had your number for like almost a month and he hasn't called you yet? What the hell is his deal?" My aunt asked me, referring to Storm.

"Maybe he does still have a girlfriend?  Or you know just not into me."  I let out a deep sigh.  Part of me really does not care at all, and part of me is dying to know what the hold up is.

Aunt-: "The kids were over for supper the other night, ended up parked in front of the big screen watching your  show..."

Me-: "Don't tell me!  I have to wait to see it online so just quiet!" 

And when my aunt says the kids, she means my two adult male cousins Walsh and his older brother.

Aunt-: "He still has that skunk on his head. Still looks stupid."

Me-: "What part of don't tell me I haven't seen the episode this week yet did you not understand?"

My aunt started to laugh then cause she loves to spoil stuff for me. So does my mother too actually, and my uncle.

Aunt- :"Besides, looking like a crack head.."

Me-: "He's not a crackhead...that I am aware of."

Aunt- :"All men are crackheads. Crackheads or drunks or just perverted assholes. The few that aren't are mama's boys and you don't want them either."

Me-: "Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind for the next time I'm in a room filled with hard drugs and baby bottles. What was your point besides making me want to throw a large dictionary at you?"

Aunt-: "Has he called you yet?"

Me -: "Storm's got his kid for the summer."

Aunt-: "Maybe you're the crackhead. Darling, I meant The Celebrity. Has he gotten off his ass and called you yet?"

Me-: "Um. No. Why do you ask?"   and I'm scratching my head trying to figure out where the hell she's got the idea he was suppose to?

Aunt-: "I don't understand why he hasn't. It's been going on what 3 or 4 years hasn't it? Not like they pay you or anything. You would think he'd at lest say thanks for what you've been writing."

Me-: "Well, you know he's so damn busy between being an international wrestling superstar, and his being a mama's boy crackhead, I'm sure it just slipped his mind.  You do realized I have to add this to the blog. This is just... so going into the blog I need a pen to write this down so I don't forget. Crackhead, god you're so rude. Christ between you and the rest of the family, I feel like I'm stuck in a drug induced nightmare. Crackhead good god."

Aunt-: "I'm just saying, he looks like something that you find behind a dumpster at the bar. You could do better.  You could be out dating some nice doctor or something if you wanted to. God knows you meet enough doctors. Don't understand why you haven't dated one yet? All I'm saying."   she made her cup of tea and started to laugh some more.

Me-: "As far as The Celebrity goes, watch the show more often he just might surprise you. He might dye it Sex and the City pink or Slime Green. Then you could say that he looked like a crackhead."

No comments:

Post a Comment