Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tidbits-Thurs Aug 18th



I had to go to the grocery with mom tonight.  Thankfully, it was dead. The Drama Queen was working, as was Conrad. 

As I was dutifully following mom around as she filled her cart, I saw Conrad come out of the back room and stand there with this look on his face.  Something close to shock something close to the look a puppy has when it sees you.

He then started to wander around with nothing to do, popping up at the end of each isle we were in.  Normally I would dig something like that happening, but not tonight, I was stuck having to shop with mom. 

As we got into line for check out,  TDQ pulled me aside and started talking about extra shifts and a weekend she's taking off for the States.  Conrad, was standing a few feet away snapping his fingers and adjusting his uniform when I noticed he had a black Iron Maiden shirt sticking out under it.  Then he started to play the stare-look at the floor- stare- look at the floor game.

I know, these guys are confusing.  And yes, that is me in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment