Friday, August 19, 2011

Love will keep you up all night

A few nights ago, I woke up scratching.  I looked at the clock to see it was 1:45 am {EST} The scratching continued for nearly 45minutes.  I decided since I couldn't sleep, I'd check the blogs.   There were hits on this one and one of my other ones during the scratching. 

Mr. Scratchy you woke me up.

Something similar has happened the last two nights in a row, I've woken at just after 4am. Not from scratching but from this feeling of restless energy.  Both times, I've checked my blogs and found hits at the exact time I woke up. 

There was a scene recently on the soap opera All My Children,  where the characters of Tad and Dixie were able to sense the other person behind a large steel door, totally unaware the other was suppose to be there. 

When I had watched that particular episode, I had to smile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment