Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tidbits - 8/31/2011

Standing in the dairy area when I get this squeeze on my left shoulder.  As I turn to look, there's Storm zipping away from me telling me that he's in a rush.
Confused, I pick up some cheese and get into The Drama Queen's line to check out.  While I'm standing there waiting, Storm walks past and tells me he's on his way for a smoke break, then asks if I'm going outside. 

Me-: "Sort of have to to leave the store." 

Storm-: "I'm going for my break but I'll meet you out there okay"

He then turned pacing a bit, then turned again towards the doors, swung back and started pacing again near the edge of the check out, then finally went outside.  The lady standing in front of me was shaking her head, as was I.
The Drama Queen just shot me a look and started talking about how her shift is too long these days.

When I got outside, I spotted Storm sitting down on the staff bench with the creepy chick who was staring at me last week.   I asked him what was on his mind.

Storm-: "Oh I just had to catch up with my boss before he left."

Shaking my head, I patted his shoulder and left. 

I swear he's trying to drive me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment