Monday, August 15, 2011

The Zaniness of it Part 3

I stopped off at the grocery on my way home from the doctor's today for eggs and saw that Zane was working express.  It was surprisingly free from his normal array of groupies, in fact, there was only this one old couple hobbling through on their walkers. 
As I stood there, I kept noticing his eyes shifting in my direction.  Yes, I actually looked behind me to see who he might have been looking at.   The store was nearly dead tonight. 

Me-: "You're growing out your hair."

Zane-: "You noticed again!"  he blushed, smiled slightly, and even let out a bit of a giggle when I said that. "Funny, you noticed as I was just saying yesterday that it's time for a cut.  I need to get one."  

He smiled at me with this massive grin for some crazy reason as I paid for my eggs. Then he blushed again.   I walked a few feet away turned back and caught him looking at me.  

I am officially going on record saying that that felt like a flirt.  If so, damn that boy is sending some mixed messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment