Sunday, August 28, 2011

Meanwhile in an email across town

I woke up this morning at 6am, two full hours before my alarm was set to go off.  Since I could not go back to sleep, I checked emails.
There was one from Nura. 

Last week she'd sent me an email for some new social media site for Wiccans.  I was far from interested in it and told her thanks but no thanks.  I don't use my facebook or myspace as it is now why sign up for a third I'll never use?

The email this morning at 6am {EST} simply had a screen shot from the site she wanted me to join.  The dude's handle was there, his real name, sign, city and simply that he was looking for a "beautiful woman to live his life with and to do magick with" 

I sent a return email to Nura telling her what I thought of this guy.  What I thought was A) no photo = big red flag   B) the handle he picked was something right out of an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer   which means that he's trying to appeal to the younger girls out there cause no woman over 29 would ever take that serious  C) the handle as suggested that he wasn't serious about the spiritual side of it and was buying into the tv/movie side of it all     D) there was nothing else on his profile at all other then that he's looking for a beautiful woman  = translation : he's wanting someone for sex, most likely some 50 year old married man who is looking for a loop hole to cheat.   You have no idea how often I've been to so called spiritual circles only to find out that it's nothing more then a swingers swap meet with a few fairy statues and pentagrams placed on the table.  {shivers just thinking about it}

And why was Nura who is extremely happily married sending me this?  Because the guy had listed that he lives here in my city. 
It's sweet she was thinking of a set up for me,  but come on really now?  I am worth better then that.

No comments:

Post a Comment