Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Meanwhile on another blog

Few years ago I had put a poll on my old blog.  I had asked if my readers would ever consider dating me.   This was at the height of my dating disasters that I was blogging about at that time.
One of the choices on the poll was  "Interview now, date later"
It got a single hit.
There were a few odd "yes"  in there too.     I never did find out who it was that had hit the "interview now, date later"  choice.

So, here I am a few years later thinking about other things, other people, other issues when this random thought comes at me out of nowhere... Mr. Scratchy was that you?

Around the same time, I had a post that was about The Other Guy that someone commented on.  Simply saying he was not all that and that they (the Anonymous commenter) had beat him more then once in wrestling matches.   I never found out who they were either and to this day still wonder.

Again I'm sitting here now asking Mr. Scratchy was that you?



No comments:

Post a Comment