Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday night 28th

Having a coffee, sitting here, as usual, babysitting. Just get the kid to bed, when I got two messages from my cousin Walsh.  "Was the show on tonight?"   and  "Nevermind the last message, it came on after the baseball."

Me-:"Crap! That screws up the dvr."

Walsh-:"For someone who's saying they can't write, you wrote a lot this week."  he was meaning the fairy tale.

Me-:"Fluff. Total filler."

Walsh-:"Seemed fine to me."

Me-:"When you met your wife, was she your type?"

Walsh-:"What do you mean?"

Me-:"When you met her, was she the kind of chick you figured you'd be with?"

Walsh-:"Pretty much. We had the same interests. Why?"

Me-:"Just wondering."

Walsh-:"You do that too much. Relax."

Me-:"Yeah yeah."

Walsh-:"Your man won tonight."

Me-:"Thanks for the spoiler."

Walsh-:"Just doing my part to ruin your night...I thought you were going to talk to Connie?"

Me-:"I told you to have her call me. She hasn't."

Walsh-:"Your boys won a second match."

Me-:"You get off spoiling stuff for me?"

Walsh-:"Yep...not going to argue with me?"

Me-:"About what?"

Walsh-:"You normally bite my head off when I call Mad Hatter your man."

Okay, he's right about that. "What's the point? If you're right you're right, if you're wrong you're wrong. At this point, does it even matter?"

Walsh-:"You care...you can still be yourself. F*** what you think everyone thinks of you."

Easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment