Friday, March 21, 2014

March 21st 2014

Bit of a long day. Been snowing here for the last four hours.  Tomorrow, I think I'll just sit here and not deal with anything or anyone. Just quietly hide and stuff myself with cake. Carrot cake. Picked it up on the way home tonight from mom's.  No, I'm not sharing.

Tomorrow. The 22nd. 40 and Fabulous? PPPSSTTT...I share a day with William Shatner. Which if you have read me much over the years you already know.

Anyways, on to brighter things, if you want to call it that. I plan on doing a big rant later on the wrestling stuff I sometimes blog on.  That was an awkward sentence. But, you get what I mean. I don't like the new character they have given for the Vlad the Impaler Look -alike on the rookie show. He no longer looks like Vlad the Impaler. He looks like a bad Russell Brand rip-off. I know that's what they're going for with the British accent and the long fluffy hair and the rock star gimmick. But, personally, I hate it. He was one of the main reasons I watched the rookie show, and now I can't stomach him. Fix it. Put him back to being a crazed hunter.

Dimmer, Dimmer, Dimmer...why aren't you on tv anymore? You've disappeared and it sucks.

Herman, Mr. Scratchy. Hi. How's your night been? How's your day been? Is it snowing/raining/sunny where you are today?  I'm guessing that your schedule is stretched to the most elastic it can, with heading into the big yearly ppv?  I don't know if you truly are going to stay silent forever, or if you're waiting for me to guess right, or what have you?  There has been logically speaking, hints in more then one major direction, but what's logic got to do with it?  I've obviously been wrong before. As everyone around me continuously likes to point out.
I think, believe, feel, imagine, that you are as tired on the whole thing as I am. Your buddies even more so. I imagine you sitting there tonight, after a match, your gear half off, reading this, your buddy harassing you to read it out loud so that you all can have your nightly laugh. Even if that's all I can bring to the situation, I'm glad to supply. 
Na, that's not true, that's me being polite and falling into old patterns of feeling less then worthy.
Last August, I figured it out didn't I? (Left Side Post-It, and Left Side Post-It Continued) Herman, for some reason I want to tell you to stop chewing on your lip... anyways...

Anyways, I've come to the conclusion, that the right man for me will show up when I lest expect it, with a dream catcher. Or maybe he'll be the dream catcher?

No comments:

Post a Comment