Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10th 2014

Mom called me, telling me there was a facebook message from Walsh. He's wife wanted to know what I put in my baked pasta and cheese?  I messaged him with the recipe.

Walsh-:"Wife says thanks....you've been writing I see. Caught up with the fairy tale. Had to explain some to the wife."

Me-:"Little. Still struggling."  In fact, I have been sitting here most of the day, making point form notes for the next segment. Having a difficult time with it.

Walsh-:"So you're good with the idea of Mad Hatter."

Me-:"Not really."

Silence for a bit.

Walsh-:"???? New crush then?"

Me-:"No. You find out what's going on with Mavis?"

Walsh-:"No. She just doesn't want to be around Daffiny's boyfriend. All I know...oh, and I'm suppose to yell at you for letting her watch wrestling."

Me-:"It was less then half a match, I wouldn't call that watching wrestling. Like five minutes of it."

Walsh-:"My older sister said that Mavis was going on about three guys and how cute the one was. When she started to question her whether you had company over, she said no that you were watching the wrestlers on tv."

Silence again.

Walsh-:"So, I'm suppose to yell at you and tell you she's not suppose to be watching that sort of thing."

Me-:"But you let her watch those shows about the vomiting your insides out and eating bugs."

Walsh-:"Um...yeah I get your point."

More silence.

Walsh-:"I wish I could write. I don't know where you get it from?"

Me-:"I don't know about this one, he's stuck in my head. Good or bad, Mad Hatter has planted himself in my mind. But so has Rebel without a Cause. So..."

Walsh-:"Trust me. It's a good thing. One of the better things I've read of yours in years. I really like the fairy tale."

Me-:"The stuff in it I think will get a massive response, hasn't and the stuff I think I can't possibly get away with, is the stuff that gets the major hits."

Walsh-:"What does that tell you?"

Me-:"Follow my gut."

Silence again.

Walsh-:"My gut is telling me that you need to believe in yourself more."

No comments:

Post a Comment