Monday, March 17, 2014

post-it March 17th 2014

Dear Herman:

How's your day been?

We had snow. About a half foot of it today. Sitting here now, listening to The Tea Party cd The Edges of Twilight... love that cd. Always reminds me of belly dancing.
Which, is something I'm considering getting back into. Just hope my knee can hold up to it.

This is one of those nights where I'm not too sure why I felt the need to come in and post one of these, just did.  Insanity maybe?   I had written that then deleted it, and thought no, I'm not going to censor myself.  Was going to say, insanity maybe, doing the same thing over and over getting the same result thinking something new will happen.  If this is insanity ruling this set of blog posts, then at lest it's a polite one.

Actually, Mr. Scratchy, I don't know what to think. Been this way for years, me writing, you reading, and never the train shall meet...so to speak. I'll tell you what, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and you keep doing what you're doing and we'll see what we get.

Speaking of you...I imagine your checking in tonight, a donut in hand, chocolate glazed, looking for your car keys, wearing those dirty track pants and torn t-shirt, and by now, very much in need of a wash toque. I think the toque has become a fashion statement.
And I imagine you smiling, the kind of smile that really seeps into your eyes and causes laugh lines and them to sparkle.  I think, on some twisted level you really do adore me, these, this. Whatever this weirdness is.

And with that Herman, I'm going to work on some stuff connected to the fairy tale.

Smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment