Monday, March 3, 2014

Enough crazy to go around

When I was leaving mom's earlier, the cops were there. I was told by a very large police officer to go back into my apartment. Okay, not going to argue, went back into mom's for another half hour till we saw the cop cars leaving.
Just got a call from mom, she said that G-Babbs had knocked on her door few minutes ago, filling her in on the situation, cause she had seen me being told to go back inside the apartment.  Seeing the cops in our neighbourhood has become such a common event lately, that half the time we don't even bother to ask what happened anymore.  Well, I was just informed that the lady who lives in apartment 110 in my mom's building, stabbed her husband then tried to blind the guy across the hall from them when he called the cops and medics.

What the hell? Now, I have to say that's a first. Mom said G-Babbs told her the woman was screaming that she "knew about what they had gotten up to on the weekend with the two girls!"

I'm sitting here in my apartment, and in the last two hours, all I've heard from my downstairs neighbours has been furniture breaking and doors slamming. While I was on the phone with mom, the chick who's now dating the downstairs neighour, stormed up the stairs screaming that "they weren't her underwear so who's the f*** were they?"  Where upon, the guy screamed that it didn't matter because he was just going to do it again.  More doors being slammed and what sounded like someone being thrown down the stairs.

I'm hiding quietly in my apartment. I give it a half hour before the police get called again here. They've been here twice in the last month already.




No comments:

Post a Comment