Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hug Me

Mavis jumped on me hugging me, roaring like a tiger. "I'm going to get you!"

Now, it's common knowledge, I'm not big on being hugged unless it's by a boyfriend.

Me-:"Don't touch me."

Mavis started to poke my shoulder. "Why not? You don't like hugs?"

Me-:"I don't like anyone or anything."

Mavis-:"Everyone likes to be hugged." she started to poke my ear, then jumped on me and hugged me again. We had been watching a movie up till then, so she had been quiet and the second the movie was turned off she was hyper running around. When I changed the channel, there was a replay of Monday night's wrestling on. Mavis turned to look at the screen. "How can you not like to be hugged? Would you like to hug my teddy bear?"

Me-:"No, it smells of apple juice."

Mavis screwed up her nose. "I know I spilled. Would you hug...him? Or him?" she was pointing to the screen, the Pack having their match against the Swamp Preacher and his group. "I wouldn't. I wouldn't want to hug a sweaty big wrestler."

Me-:"I would. Specially one of those three dressed in black."

Mavis-:"Okay, pick your favourite...no! Me first, I would pick that one right there in the middle. Cause he's got really nice hair. So you can't have him, cause I already said I would hug him. You can have one of the other two. But they would have to shower first because they're all gross from sweating."  Okay, I was holding my sides laughing at her at this point, which just made her worse. My cousin then started to laugh, and started to flick her hair around doing cartwheels. "He pulled his beard. Isn't that against the rules? You didn't pick who you would hug but they have to still be sweaty cause you're not allowed to hug them when they're clean. That looked like it would hurt, him bending his leg like that. Do you think it would hurt? Huh? Watch, I can do the chicken dance I learned it in school."

No comments:

Post a Comment