Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcome spring

Not that it looks like spring where I am. There's ankle deep snow still, which means slush and ice too.

Internet was out since last night. This seems to be happening more and more in my neighbourhood. Which really sucks. Even the school at the end of the street and the Starbucks were without any internet. People panicked. People got angry.  If the world ever does end in a horrible way, it will be because riots broke out in places with people freaking out over loss of the net.

Spring. New beginnings.  Okay, I'm rambling, I really need a coffee.

I'm surprised, Mr. Scratchy, that the last post got like double the normal hits in such a short time. I am wondering what was so special about that last post?  Unless you boys were all sitting on the edge of your uncomfortable folding steel chairs, waiting for me to name someone?  Well, if that's the case Herman, all I can say is; he already knows who he is.

Yeah, I really need an extra large coffee, that made even less sense to me then it probably did to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment