Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Post-it note March 5th 2014

Dear Herman:

I'm sitting here this morning, the song "Perfect Drug" stuck in my head, not sure why? Listening to the chick who was living with the downstairs neighbour as she and two others are moving her out. I guess she's finally had enough of the abuse and cheating.
This got me thinking this morning about things, people, life. The parts that are good, that most people don't even notice till they're gone. The things that can be taken for granted.
I know, I've stopped writing these to you, technically, because I felt on my end they were not giving me what I was wanting. I have no idea what you got out of them on your end? I took for granted these were/are just me sharing moments in my day. I had it pointed out to me by someone who's much braver and smarter then I am, that if you're reading these then you're sharing moments of your day. And considering I believe you to be a very busy international wrestling superstar... a few moments of your day are gold.

So Mr. Scratchy; Herman, I imagine you checking in right now, having just come back from an early session at the gym, maybe getting packed for the airport. I think you're standing there right now, a coffee in hand, bagel hanging out of your mouth, searching for your missing toque, I think it's grey with a dark stripe through it, wondering if you should add music to your favourite playlist, while you quickly read this.
I think you missed me.

Smile, bagels are yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment