Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tea with me

At mom's we were watching Young and the Restless, when the doorbell rang. It was Mavis. She had talked Walsh into dropping her off for a bit for a visit.

Mavis-:"You're here again? Uhh, I brought auntie dinner, I didn't bring enough for you."  she had homemade meatballs and pasta.

Mom-:"We already ate dinner."

Mavis-:"But you can have some with me right?"

Mom-:"I'm full from my own dinner, but I'll sit with you while you have yours."   this seemed to be enough to keep Mavis happy. So Walsh and I grabbed a cup of tea and went out to the little lounge for guests.

Me-:"What's going on?"

Walsh-:"Nothing. What's up with you? You okay?"

I think I grunted as I sipped my tea. "You've been reading have you?"  my cousin nodded giggling, as he sat back in his chair, slurping his. "I don't like the whole ending of stuff. I don't like it."

Walsh-:"What's ending?"

Me-:"Me. I'm ending." he leaned in his elbows on the little table they have in the lounge. "Not that, dumbass." I felt stupid suddenly.

Walsh-:"Anything else?"

Me-:"Like what?"

Walsh-:"Meet anyone? Get any emails from any wrestlers?"

Me-:"No and no...wait, there was a new delivery guy tonight when we got take-away. But otherwise, no nothing new."

Walsh-:"Was he cute at lest?"

Me-:"Yeah. They are getting better looking all the time. Younger all the time, but better looking. He told me the price, I handed him the money, he handed me the plastic baggy of food, then told me the price again, and I told him I gave him the money already. God it was right there in his hand still. Moron."

Walsh laughed again."He was distracted."

Me-:"He was an idiot."

Walsh-:"He was distracted staring at your boobs."

Me-:"You're gross."

Walsh-:"What? It's true, you're built like grandma was."

Me-:"That's just disturbing that you would say that. So blogging that you gross little monkey...why did you ask me if I got any emails from wrestlers? what did you do?"

Walsh-:"I didn't do anything. I just think you're not giving yourself enough credit."

Me-:"You're so weird. Thought I was the weirdo." I finished my tea. "That's why Mr. Scratchy hasn't messaged you realize that. Right? He thinks I'm a complete freak. I've said it before. And this is what I mean by ending stuff, I can't keep this whole persona after my birthday."

Walsh-:"Persona"  he air quoted the word. "What persona?"

Me-:"Creepy crazy vampire lady."

Walsh-:"You are a creepy vampire lady. And you're not crazy. My sister is crazy, you're just immature."
he moved his chair away from me sideways laughing.

Me-:"I'm too tired to try to hit you. I never said I wasn't immature, but how many of them read it as crazy? Huh? Must stop scaring the wrestlers. Not that it matters as the only guys who I meet anymore are the delivery guys."

Walsh-:"You need to stop obsessing over finding someone. Mr. Scratchy will show up when he's suppose to." he was leaning then on his hand, his glasses on the table.

Me-:"Can I get that in writing?"

Walsh-:"You're going to blog it, so it will be in writing."

Me-:"So not funny."


No comments:

Post a Comment