Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Dude, all I wanted was a pepsi

I was told today, in a moment of strangeness, that if the person I'm interested in is kept in the dark any longer then they will give up hope.

Strangeness, because I was standing in line at the lotto store, on the other side of the grocery, pop in hand when this lady who was playing every scratch ticket known to man and instantly cashing them in for more, took a breath from her chatting with the lady who runs the place, turned smiled at me, shook her ticket at me and said this before turning back to the lady at the check out.
The lady at the check out nodded, told me that she -ticket lady- has a knack for that sort of thing. Told me that Ticket Lady knew about her- the lady running the store- last pregnancy before she did and that I should take her advice.

And weird because there isn't anyone in my life currently that I have a thing for.  Other then a few wrestlers. Shouldn't this be the other way around?  I'm the one wondering who the hell Mr. Scratchy really is? 
You dish out the weird and eventually it all comes back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment