Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ghost in the machine man

One of those nights when odd stuff is happening.  My laptop battery drained in under ten minutes, which seems to happen a lot when I'm at my mom's. And at the exact same time, my mother's computer screen popped on. Her computer is clear across the room, and no one was anywhere near it.   Did I mention it was turned off when it happened.

Freaky much.

Not why I came in to blog tonight.   When your nose is itchy for no reason (outside of nose, not inside) it means you have a secret admirer. My nose is scratched to bits.  Few years ago, I would have loved it, but not anymore.

I'm still having some issues getting my muse back for the fairy tale. Difficult, driving me nuts.

How many of us end up with our ideal type of mate? Seriously, how many people really end up with the type of person they have in their minds as being the perfect person? 
In the last couple of years, my ideal man has changed. I have to wonder, if that's because I'm being influenced just by the people around me, or if that's because the right guy for me doesn't look anything like what I used to think he does?  These are the strange questions that run through my mind when I'm stuck in my writing and take a break.  I actually sat down just to have a coffee and my mind started to wander from the fairy tale to that...blogging (thinking) out loud.

So Herman, Mr. Scratchy...how's your day been?

No comments:

Post a Comment