Monday, March 31, 2014

Cosmic

I got a message about ten minutes ago from my cousin Walsh. "Are you at auntie's?"

Me-:"Yeah, weather got bad, stuck."

Walsh-:"So you're going to watch the wrestling? Can you tape it?"

Me-:"Yeah, why?"

Walsh-:"Kids having a party, dvr taping overload for wife."

Me-:"Sure."

Walsh-:"Thanks. Anything new?"

Me-:"I was writing today on the fairy tale. Think I might have cracked it."

Walsh-:"Cool. Oh I came across the notes from that psychic fortune teller from that party last year. You remember the part about a champion?"

Me-:"Not really."

Walsh-:"Mad Hatter's a champion. Hahahaha!"

Me-:"I hate you."

Walsh-:"I haven't done anything, other then point out to you stuff."

Me-:"Driving me nuts. He's everywhere you know that?"

Walsh-:"???????"

Me-:"I was watching a country music video on youtube the other night, and a video of him was in the sidebar, like not connected to anything. So crazy. Then I was chatting with this chick on this Stephen King fan site, and she changed her id photo to one of him in the middle of the whole thing. And when I went to the fashion site few hours ago, scrolling through the latest projects for colour blocking, and this teenager, not even the same chick from before on there, had a project about her dream date with him. Dude, Mad Hatter is like everywhere."

Silence for a few minutes.

Walsh-:"See, as my step mom would say, the universe is telling you something...didn't you say when two people are meant to be they can't help popping up in each other's lives?"

Me-:"Yes, I said that...but this doesn't count!"

Walsh-:"Oh this counts. Just give in."

This doesn't count, can't count because it's all one sided. He's famous, so makes sense...right?


No comments:

Post a Comment