Monday, March 10, 2014

6pm March 10th 2014

Dear Herman:

We hit +8C today. Beautiful, melty outside today.  Okay, strangeness as I say, fidgety? Don't have a clue why I'm thinking your fidgety today...just had this strange thought I needed to come in here and post something, cause I have this vibe that you're looking for something, and therefore waiting for a note or something. I think you hover around when you're bored or feeling out of sorts.  We all have some sort of ego, and mine is that someone finds some sort of comfort from me.

My day was more of the same of yesterday, trying to write the next segment of the fairy tale and getting nowhere with it. How was yours?

I imagine you checking in tonight, Mr. Scratchy, dressed in a yellow shirt, jeans, the toque, your iPod on, and I think you're thinking about a bowl of seafood chowder (I seriously have no idea where that one came from) I imagine you have a pencil tucked behind your ear cause I think you were working on sketches for a painting. Cause remember, I said long time ago that I think you draw/paint/are a photographer and I imagine you have a few half done paintings you're working on. And lastly tonight, I think you're thinking about your script, maybe that's what you're searching for tonight? Something cool to add to the adlibbing.
Talk about the chowder cause it's something people connect to comfort and to me it's funny.

Smile...it's just stew, white creamy stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment