Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 11th 7:17pm

I just watched this movie about a girl who is husband hunting. Half way through this movie, all I could think was, how many of us have done such desperate things as the character is?  The answer was, way too many and way too much.

I came in here and had five paragraphs written about how the movie pointed out crazy moments of desperation that happens to a lot of us...and deleted it.  I deleted it because it made me feel like crap about myself, and like a total crazy person. And contrary to popular belief, I do realize how much of a nutball I sound 95% of the time. I just take for granted that Mr. Scratchy, you are listening between the lines. And that you are on some level just as much a screwdriver.

So Herman, how's your night going?


No comments:

Post a Comment