Thursday, April 10, 2014

Post it April 10th

Dear Herman:

Have you ever been out in winds so rough that you nearly get knocked off your feet?  Winds were that bad today here. Half the city looked like a comedy routine as we walked to our destinations. Bonus, crunching on dirt and puddle spray a few times the wind gusts were so strong. 

Where was I walking to in this hellish windstorm? To the psychic fair. Yes, the psychic fair that the crazy native dude talked about the other day. Why? Cause I was hoping to get a tarot reading, god only knows why given I've never had a reader tell me anything about me, they always click into my sister's life and give me a rundown about her stuff; and I was hoping to meet some cute guy.  Laughable.  Seriously, it was almost like the wind didn't want me to get there in one piece or on time. And when I did with two minutes to spare, the lady running the fair said they were running two hours late.
Dude, waste of a day.

And with that...I imagine you checking in, laughing your arse off at my misadventures. I imagine you're dressed in blue pajama bottoms, bare feet, and a very worn yellow t-shirt that has a tear at the shoulder. And I think you're sitting there with a cup of tea, and a larger then usual sketch book in front of you, drawing...dogs. I think you're drawing dogs and wolves and moose...big moose. Big brown-ish dark creepy looking moose, with stuff coming out of their mouths, and evil dead eyes.  Moose...very scary when they smash into the car on the highway.

Smile... big moose.

No comments:

Post a Comment