Sunday, April 13, 2014

Post it note April 13th 2014

Dear Herman:

Today's horoscope, said "do not hold back affections from someone who has hurt your feelings."
Given there is no one in my life to hold back affections from, my thought was to come in and give you a post it note. Someone is still reading these, even Herman if it's no longer you at the moment. So that tells me they are not in vain. 

Bad weather here again, dark cloudy, fog and misty rain. Just the way I like it. Chilly without being overly cold.

I imagine today Herman, that you are checking in after a session at the gym. I think something has happened in your real life in the last few days that has you pulling away from even your best buddies, and you're genuinely sad.  No I have no idea where this feeling/thought came from, but when has that ever stopped me from throwing it in one of these.
So I think you are still dressed in your workout gear, hair a mess, maybe not yet shaved today. I think your favourite playlist died in the middle of your workout. Which, made you wonder if it's time to replace the little machine cause you just loaded the battery few hours ago. 

An emotional salad. I think that's where you are at. Too many things coming in around you right now, leaving you feeling torn and spun. That would be the planets signaling the end of a seven year cycle and the start of a new one.

And Herman, doesn't matter if you believe me when I talk like this; there is at lest one of your buddies that does. Let's call him Igor.  Maybe Herman, you're suppose to introduce us?

Smile...time to watch old Trent Acid videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment