Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday night 21st april

Dear Herman:

I imagine you checking in tonight Mr. Scratchy, I'm sure laughing at me for my last post. I imagine you tonight, maybe with a headache, having a drink, whiskey, thinking about the colour blue. I have no idea why, maybe you just bought a new shirt or something in blue, or paint for a painting that I think you might be working on, or something. Maybe the walls of the room you're sitting in is blue...but anyways...

I imagine you having bought a deck of tarot cards. I think because recently, you're starting to pay attention to things that repeat around you. Maybe some of my strange is sticking to your brain?  And I think, while shuffling that tarot deck, the Three of Swords and the Page of Cups have fallen out on you a lot.  Which would be messages, break-ups, grief and creativity.

I imagine your buddy, Igor, sitting there in the room with you, playing a video game. Asking you why your mouth just dropped open and you're catching flies?  I imagine you just going "um....the girl."

Smile...please.

No comments:

Post a Comment