Monday, April 7, 2014

Post it note Monday 7th

I was talking with my aunt and one of her friends, about Arielle Ford's books, and website. Ends up, my aunt's friend is currently doing the exercises offered in the book "Soulmate Secret" and wanted to know how I found the whole thing to be?

I had to tell her, that for me, it just hasn't worked. At lest, I've yet to see any results and I've been following the book and website since the book came out in 2009.
My aunt then commented that that wasn't completely right, as I had met someone who had many things off my list.  True, when I was on that one social site last year, and friends with the Kid from Mexico, he did hit five things on my wish list.

So of course, they both asked me why I didn't end up with the guy?  Simple, and I think I mentioned it before, I just knew he wasn't the guy for me. 
So, I suppose I did get something out of the book and website, the ability to listen to my heart/instincts more.  One of the biggest things the author says on her website, is to pay attention to how you respond to the people that start coming into your life. 

At the moment, I'm listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment