Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Post it note 15th April 2014

Dear Herman:

Thought I would come in and just ask how are you doing? 

I've commented before how I started doing these few years back as gratitude notes for things still to come into my life. Well, I thought I would try doing that again properly.

I'm grateful for the nights we sit together watching the neighbourhood. I'm grateful for the evenings we spend curled up together watching our favourite shows.
I'm thankful for the way you always remember to take out the trash even in the coldness of winter. I'm thankful for the fact you read out loud to me even when you know the item is just something you want to share and I have no interest in.
I'm in love with the way you dance in the grocery when we're shopping and you hear a song come over the sound system that you love. I'm in love with the fact you start and end each day with a hug and kiss.

To you, Herman, for all that you are, will be and have been.


No comments:

Post a Comment