Friday, April 25, 2014

Post it note Morning 25th

Dear Herman:

It's cloudy, foggy, and when the cars go by the window I can hear the sloshiness of the half snow-half rain under the tires. If it wasn't for the fact it's freezing rain, it would be a perfect morning in my mind.
How's it where you are?

It's been a couple of days, and I still have that old song "Johnny Angel" stuck in my head. I give up, it's there, seems like it's staying.

I imagine you this morning, checking in, dressed in something warm. I believe you are sitting in an air conditioned building, feeling it. Needing an extra sweater, long pants, and that toque. That dog I think you have, it's with you today. I imagine you sitting there today, alone, needing a friend so therefore, your dog is with you today.

And I think you're being haunted by moose. Everywhere you look today, images of moose are popping up, forcing you to think of me.

Smile, everything is better with maple syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment