Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hotels and hauntings

One of my uncles, phoned me and asked if I could book a hotel for him online, as he's got no clue how to do all that.  It took nearly two hours to finally find what he was looking for price wise and for the dates he wanted.
Proceed to remind me I haven't been on a trip myself in almost four years. Stressfully sad.
Anyways, while I was doing this hotel hunt for uncle, I think I scared the hell out of him when I screamed, as he was still on the phone. Well, swore and screamed actually.  In the middle of the search, I hit the refresh button for the hotel packages, which brought up an advertisement for company #1. And the Pack was front and center in the ad.

Dude, why is it whenever I'm doing something else in life, Mad Hatter pops up like a dirty dime?

I could understand if I was on a wrestling site or something, but general life?  This has been happening a lot in the last few months. He's everywhere.

So why does life haunt us with certain things/people?  There are lessons to learn in every thing when it repeats in your life, it's just a matter of figuring out what that message is?  There is a city that haunted me for years, still to this day, every time I end up liking a band or actor (and half my favourite wrestlers for that matter), they end up being from Detroit.

The Knight of Cups and Page of Cups, constantly show up in tarot readings, driving me insane. And I've looked at them from every possible angle and still have no idea what the lesson is there that they are trying to tell me?

I've already mentioned the Johnathan syndrome... 

So, why then am I being haunted when I lest expect it by images of Mad Hatter?   I don't get haunted by images of The Celebrity, or The Other Guy, or any other wrestler for that matter. This has gone beyond simple popularity, or even a cosmic joke for that matter.

What the hell is the real lesson here?

No comments:

Post a Comment